Complaint Review: RayBan Sunstore

• Reported By: Tom DeBaum — Skokie Illinois United States of America
RayBan Sunstore
Seattle: 1116 John Street Seattle, WA 98109 Internet United States of America

RayBan Sunstore Direct Ripoff , Internet

I ordered a pair of "RayBan Wayfarers" from this company on January 2nd. It is now March 3rd and I've not seen anything from them. The "tracking number" they supplied indicated a package shipped from China. After a week, the tracking number, with the USPS, didn't come up with any results.
I am convinced that my "order" was just a ripoff. You can ship a car anywhere on this planet in a month's time. I am using quotes around certain words because this "company" is obviously just a front for fraud and theft, in my opinion.
I would not recommend this "merchant" to anyone. I have kissed my $75.00 goodbye.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RayBan-Sunstore/internet/RayBan-Sunstore-Direct-Ripoff-Internet-1023445. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RayBan Sunstore