Complaint Review: Rayban Sun Store

• Updated: Thu, November 15, 2012

• Reported By: Judy — Florence South Carolina United States of America
Rayban Sun Store
1116 John St. Seattle, Washington United States of America

Rayban Sun Store Luxzone Sunnies Chain I paid them 69.00 for a Pair of Sunshades that I never received and I was unable to contact them Seattle, Washington

I wish I had searched your website before being the fool to purchase a pair of sunshades. Everything really looked legit.

Long story short, I sent them $69.00 from by Bank account and never heard a word from them.  I went back on their website to see if there was a phone number to call but could not find one.  Then I started looking to see if this was a scam.  Bingo, I guess I had to learn the hard way!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2012 10:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rayban-Sun-Store/Seattle-Washington-98109/Rayban-Sun-Store-Luxzone-Sunnies-Chain-I-paid-them-6900-for-a-Pair-of-Sunshades-that-I-ne-969637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rayban Sun Store