Complaint Review: Rayban Sun Store

• Submitted: Sat, July 14, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, July 14, 2012

• Reported By: MikeS — Europe Internet United States of America
Rayban Sun Store
Seattle Washington 98109,United States of America Internet United States of America

Rayban Sun Store LUXZONE Sunnies Chain Bought RayBan sunglasses, received fake ones !!! Internet

Naive me, but I fell for it !!
Site looks legit, good prices, advertised clerance so I decided to buy RayBan Sunglasses. They took my money soon after purchase. I bought this pair :

I waited for a month to recive them, when they finally arrived, I was supriesed what I did recive ! I compared the glasses with ones in my local store ! They are fake as fake can be. All made of cheap plastic, no gun metal, no glass lenses ( plastic ones ) as they should be. Rip off !!

Be careful, don't buy from this site !!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2012 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rayban-Sun-Store/internet/Rayban-Sun-Store-LUXZONE-Sunnies-Chain-Bought-RayBan-sunglasses-received-fake-ones--912126. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rayban Sun Store