Complaint Review: RaybanSunStore.com

• Reported By: nex — Nationwide United States of America
RaybanSunStore.com
1116 John Street Seattle, WA 98109 Seattle, Colorado United States of America

RaybanSunStore.com fakes & potential rip-off Seattle, Colorado

RaybanSunStore.com is a well designed web site to look professional, but  their sunglasses ARE CHEAP CHINESE REPLICAS. I ordered a pair of RB sunglasses, described as genuine. the item was not in stock, so they tried to push me to accept a different pair, that was. I got suspicious, did a quick search in the net and found relevant complaints from other customers. I wrote  to the website. no answer. I spoke with the customer service  (which I was lucky enough to catch online just once in a month period and after that never again) demanding a refund.  they reassured me they would refund in 24h. Never heard back . Ten days later, I filed a dispute with my bank and today I finally got my money refunded. Be aware of such sites(RaybanSunStore, Raybanonlineshop, etc) that try to push their expensive fakes as original ones.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2011 12:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/RaybanSunStorecom/Seattle-Colorado-/RaybanSunStorecom-fakes-potential-rip-off-Seattle-Colorado-726701. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on RaybanSunStore.com