Complaint Review: Raylen Van Worth

• Submitted: Sun, September 30, 2001
  • Updated: Sun, September 30, 2001

• Reported By:Auburn WA
Raylen Van Worth
PMB 130, 2140 Route 88, Ste. 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: none provided
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST RAYLENE VAN WORTH - PHONE # AND EMAIL ADDRESS

I also was ripped off by Raylene Van Worth! I wish I had known about this web site before I sent her a check for $23.95 for my "personal reading"!

I am not one to take being ripped off even for less than $25.00 especially when this scam has been perpetrated on so many other innocent victims who were sincerely looking for some help and guidance with their lives. I found an email address and sent a complaint to the New Jersey Department of Justice and I encourage ever other victim to do the same so we can stop this woman from preying on other innocent people. The email address for complaints is:

complaints@djc.lps.state.nj.us

I also have the phone number to the New Jersey Attorney General's office:

(973) 254-2888

You can contact them as well to file a complaint.

Kathy Edwards
acsskat@aol.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylen-Van-Worth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724-3299/FILE-A-COMPLAINT-AGAINST-RAYLENE-VAN-WORTH-PHONE-AND-EMAIL-ADDRESS-6886. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylen Van Worth