Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Wed, November 14, 2001
  • Updated: Wed, November 14, 2001

• Reported By:
Raylene Van Worth
PMB 130 2140 Route 55, suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

I'm so glad I read these reports

*0:

I am so glad that I read these reports. I received a letter today 11*14*01 from Rip-Off Raylene. I thought it looked interesting and almost sent a check out. Then I decided since she said she helped solve murder cases to look her up to see if it was legit. And so far, all I have seen are these rip off reports. I have saw no legitimate evidence of her abilities. I am from Ohio though, so I'm guessing she's making her way with letters from state to state. Thanks everyone who filed a report just saved me 25 bucks!!! I think I am going to send her an envelope back, but instead of a check, a nice big F-YOU letter!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Im-so-glad-I-read-these-reports-7805. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth