Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2002

• Reported By:
Raylene Van Worth
PMB 130, 2140 Route 88, Suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Raylene Van Worth - Psychic?? -WHAT A LOAD OF *@+# !!!!!!

BEWARE OF THE GREAT (WHAT A JOKE!!!!) Psychic Raylene Van Worth

I thank my lucky stars that I decided to check this FRAUD out. I received; what was supposed to be all the answers I've ever wondered about myself (love,money, success)letter from this "Crack case". In this letter, I was told to jot down March 12, 2002 and write down exactly as I am feeling, then put it away and read it on March 10, 2003. All I needed to do was send in $23.95 and she personally would guide me through the next 72 days of the Good Life!! She claims to be a "Psycic/Medium/Psycic Criminologist, What she is, is a load of BULL#@%& !! Anyhow, this letter said that my name flew off a page and instantly she had to type a letter to me. She wrote all about her credentials and how she is GOOD, and helps people. You know whats sad, is that some people will fall victim to yet another scam artist. Because, either they're desperate for answers to why their life is chaoitic or because people just don't know better. I fall into both these categories. Because I almost sent out a check. I just happened to type her name into the internet search and the RIP OFF REPORT was found.

I would like to know the "WHY'S" regarding my life, just like the person next to me. We all are searching for these answers, and that's why these type of SCAM ARTISTS find people like you and me. I believe that in this lifetime,the BIG QUESTIONS can not really be that easy to get answers for.

If it was, every single person would see psycics, just like a Doctor or Dentist. It would be part of our normal daily lives. But I'm sorry, life unfortunately, is not that simple. So BEWARE of these type of SCAM ARTISTS!!(THEY ARE EVERYWHERE) I'm not saying that all psycics are frauds or money-hungry. I personally have yet to come in contact with a TRUE PSYCIC, but I usually know when Black is black, and white is white.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Raylene-Van-Worth-Psychic-WHAT-A-LOAD-OF--14359. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth