Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Tue, March 19, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, March 19, 2002

• Reported By:Port Jefferson NY
Raylene Van Worth
PMB 130, 2140 Route 88, Suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Raylene Van Worth Ripoff: Bogus Psychic Readings Brick New Jersey

Unfortunately for me, I fell for this lady's hype. She claimed I would be entering a very lucky period in my life beginning July 10th for 72 days and she could help. I'm not usually this gullible but I was in a very bad place at the time. I paid for three months of reports at $19.95 plus $4.95 shipping & handling. Then I started to notice inconsistencies. The real eye opener was when I received a Valentine's Day greeting but didn't get a birthday greeting (my birthday was earlier in the month.) I hope this lady can be stopped. She won't get another cent from me! Marie Christina Port Jefferson, New York

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2002 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Raylene-Van-Worth-Ripoff-Bogus-Psychic-Readings-Brick-New-Jersey-17155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth