Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Fri, November 24, 2000
  • Updated: Wed, July 13, 2005

• Reported By:Portland Me
Raylene Van Worth
2140 route 88, Suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.
  • Phone: None
  • Web:
  • Category: Psychic

Raylene Van Worth, stupid rip-off Psychic in Brick, New Jersy

*Consumer Suggestion: Transmonde USA, Ripoff! - Robert-North Branford, Connecticut

*Consumer Suggestion: *US POSTAL INSPECTOR UPDATE ...Refunds now being given those who believed they were "ripped off" by Raylene Van Worth.

*Consumer Suggestion: A fraud maybe, is she also a theif?

*Consumer Suggestion: It's A SCAM!!! Here Is The Info

*Consumer Comment: Spirit Animal should bite raylene in the pocketbook

*Consumer Comment: Spirit Animal should bite raylene in the pocketbook

I keep getting letters addressed to my Dad who died 2 years ago from this so called Psychic telling him this year will be his best and when I don't reply they keep sending letters asking why. I don't need to be reminded of my Dads death by a Phoney Psychic who doesn't even know he's passed away.... Some Psychic or what? STUPID RIPOFF!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Raylene-Van-Worth-stupid-rip-off-Psychic-in-Brick-New-Jersy-3916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Transmonde USA, Ripoff! - Robert-North Branford, Connecticut

AUTHOR: Steve - (U.S.A.)

Robert, I have recently found your info on Transmonde with my search engine. I too would love to take this company down! If you still are working for them or have some pull, I may be able to help you!

I know of some information regarding higher up employees at the company.

Maybe we can start at the top and work our way down.

Please if you can contact me through this wonderful website that would be great!

Thank You!

#2 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Larry Presta-Postal Inspector - (U.S.A.)

Representatives of Raylene Van Worth entered into a Settlement Agreement containing Consent Order to Cease and Desist with the US Postal Service. The "agreement is solely for the purposes of settlement and that nothing herein may be taken as or construed to be an admission or concession of violation of law, or of any liability or wrongdoing."

The representatives for Raylene Van Worth and other related entities agree to refund every consumer who has previously requested a refund (and to whom a refund has not already been made), the amount he or she paid to the Van Worth entities. They also agreed to comply with requests for refunds from customers which are tendered after the execution of the agreement.

Requests for refunds can be submitted to :

Linda A. Goldstein, Esq.
Manat Phelps & Phillips LLP
1675 Broadway, 27th Floor
New York, NY 10019-5820

If you have any questions feel free to contact me.

#3 Consumer Suggestion

A fraud maybe, is she also a theif?

AUTHOR: mickey - ()

I have already sent my check to Raylene Van Worth, and was wondering if anyone had asked her for their money back, and if she did or did not return it. If you fall into this group and have any advice or info you can give to myself or others like me, I would truely appreciate it.

#4 Consumer Suggestion

It's A SCAM!!! Here Is The Info

AUTHOR: Robert - ()

I work for the scam company that sends all that crap out to you, and here is the info let's take them OUT!!!!

Transmonde U.S.A
(203)484-2581
100 Shaw Road
North Branford, Connecticut
President: Carol Mansfield
Lettershop Manger: John Pollick

All they do is print the letters, put it in a envelope and send it out, then when you send it back they take the money and everything else is thrown in the trash!!! Do your part and take them out!!!! It's all a scam!!!!

Spirit Animal should bite raylene in the pocketbook

AUTHOR: anita - ()

I purchased the Spirit Animal Helpers book and paid for it and now I keep getting bills for the book and I have the check to show that they cashed same, Why can't she SEE that it has been paid.

Spirit Animal should bite raylene in the pocketbook