Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Thu, February 13, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, February 13, 2003

• Reported By:Hammond Indiana
Raylene Van Worth
3587 Highway #9 Freehold, New Jersey U.S.A.

Raylene Van Worth ripoff false promises liar Freehold New Jersey

In 2002 I received a adveriment from Raylene Van Worth,you claim she was a reader and a sprit person. Raylene wrote me a letter saying I was going to come into good future about one month and it will last all the way still 2003.

On Raylene first letter to me, she told me how good things were coming my way and how I was going to receive a letter from some man concerning a winning concertest.
And my good luck will bring me a new dark blue sedan,and tudor style house with lots of kids running around.
Since her first and second contact with me,I haven't send her no more money or may to do so.The ownly contact that I have had with Raylene, her contacting me threw letters,saying how I own her money for the every month book she made out for me.

I listening to other people complains on this same woman,so far I think she should paid people their money back for fack lies she made up.Its not right to pretent to be some you're not,all you know you are is a con person.

Marcella
Hammond, Indiana

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2003 11:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Freehold-New-Jersey/Raylene-Van-Worth-ripoff-false-promises-liar-Freehold-New-Jersey-45383. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth