Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

Raylene Van Worth
Suite 305, 3007 Kingston Road Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Raylene Van Worth fraudulent ripoff business Scarborough Ontario

*Consumer Comment: Soliciting mail and email for money scams

*Consumer Comment: Raylene, now this is something that I knew you had in you!!!!! I am very relieved and happy to know that You really are the person I thought you were!

*Author of original report: Update to My Posted Letter

3007 Kingston Road
Scarborough, Ontario

Re: Personal Readings Refund

Dear Raylene:

I am writing to request a full refund for the personal readings you prepared and sold to me for the months of November 2002, March 2003 and April 2003. I am also returning the May 2003 reading unopened since I had previously requested cancellation of your monthly readings.

I found the readings very general in nature and not applicable to me. This has led me to research your credentials and references. Bad Business Bureaus website reports that over 100 individuals have reported receiving the same promotional material that you sent me. To date, this website has recorded 131 complaints from consumers in the U.S., U.K. and Canada stating that you are misrepresenting yourself as a Psychic Criminologist, Medium, Healer, Spiritualist, Clairvoyant.

I began questioning the legitimacy of your services when I started receiving similar promotional material from numerous other self-proclaimed psychics including: Joan Marie, Frank Don, Frank Andrews, Pascale Zoe, Rose Hart, Wendy Carol, approximately 2 months after receiving your first personal reading.

Please refund $74.85 to myself by May 31, 2003 or Ill be forced to consider further action.

Alan

Cc: Bad Business Bureau
Phone Busters

Alan
Timmins, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/11/2003 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Scarborough-Ontario-M1M-1P1/Raylene-Van-Worth-fraudulent-ripoff-business-Scarborough-Ontario-56524. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth

AUTHOR: Jami - (U.S.A.)

This woman would be a great case to be nailed for soliciting false mailing addresses and now she has come up with a site on the web at www.enchantedsecretpowers.com. Allthough this site does come up on the web, the woman calls herself Suzanne Otten. I received a booklet by mail the other day and the mailing address for this is Enchanted Secret Powers
Clinton, CT. 06413-2090

I have writtena consumer complaint to that website, so I can see what kind of feedback I may get.

Jami

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Raylene, I just want to tell you nice job!!! I am truly glad that someone got to you and helped you see the error of your ways!!! I really didn't want to think that you really were that kind of person!!! I knew that this was really you and you do like helping people!!! I do hope that the person I asked to help had something to do with this as well! Hurray for you!!! I am so happy to hear this!!! I hope you never again have any intentions of doing this kind of thing to anyone again!!! Actually I really don't think you will!!!! God Bless You and keep on doin' all the good I know that is inside of you!!!

I will forgive you for all of your statements that were aimed at me for your help in things about me!!!! I know that you were just intending to try and rope me in as one of your victoms, but I think I out smarted you at your game. One thing though; I am glad that you really did get some help!!!!!!

Update to My Posted Letter

AUTHOR: Alan - (Canada)

Hello,

This is an update to my posted letter to Raylene Van Worth, issued April 30, 2003.

To date, I received my refund cheque on behalf of Raylene Van Worth on May 22, 2003 with an accompanying letter issued by Kimberly Ann, Personal Assistant to Raylene Van Worth. It stated that Raylene makes every effort to please her clients and wants them satsified. In addition, they (Kimberly Ann & Raylene) are sorry that the Personal Reading For The Good Life did not meet my needs. As well, Raylene regrets that the knowledge contained in her Reading was not helpful.

Raylene,Raylene

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

Oh no!!!! My dear Raylene!!!! When will you listen? I have tried to advise you on this subjuct, but to no avail!!!! You need to STOP ripping people off and pay the money back that is owed to them! I really thought by now that you would have stopped this , but I guess you really don't want the help that I tried to send! (or at least asked them to help)! I guess he knew the kind of person you really are and decided he just could not help you! That's a shame because you really need the help , but I haven't heard from you and I know now that you don't want the help so his involvement would have been futile! Let me know what happens if possible and pay back these innocent people! They were too trusting so leave people alone if you can't be nice and help them out!!! I hope you get in trouble if you are not gonna do what is right and I will help them if I'm asked since you do not wish to change!!!!!!