Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Reported By:Brampton Ontario
Raylene Van Worth
Suite 305 3007 Kingston Road Scarborough, Ontario Canada

Raylene Van Worth rip-off Psychic Scarborough Ontario

I too was fooled by the mail I received from Raylene. Unfortunately I sent the 19.99 and did receive one months reading. The following month I received multiple letters requesting I act fast so as not to miss my "218 days of Intense Good Fortune".

It wasn't until after I received another letter from a pyschic, this one names Joan Marie, and realized the letters contained the exact same text, word for word that I became suspicious! Please...beware...these people prey on us trusting souls that are waiting for some goodness to come our way.

Nothing but a big scam and I thank god I caught on before I lost too much money. I do hopw someone puts a stop to these kinds of ripoff artists soon.

Kerrie
Brampton, Ontario
Canada

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2003 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Scarborough-Ontario-M1M1P1/Raylene-Van-Worth-rip-off-Psychic-Scarborough-Ontario-45858. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth