Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Updated: Fri, March 25, 2005

• Reported By:King's Lynn, Norfolk, Other
Raylene Van Worth
Admail 2261, Sittingbourne, England, Other United Kingdom

Raylene Van Worth, Pascale Zoe attempt at ripoff following a letter & actual ripoff by someone called Pascale Zoe giving a Cambridge address Sittingbourne England Cambridge

Received letter March,2005 asking for 22.95 for personal reading I checked on internet & found what I was expecting. Yes Ripoff time has arrived again, but English address this time.

I was suspicious as I had also had letter from a Pascale Zoe. Yes, like an idiot, I fell for it as life has been bad following serious illnesses, deaths & bad accidents in the last year. I sent money as requested & although it has gone thru' the bank, she says she has not received it! I got that not so funny feeling and checked on internet & found her name!! I think they may well be the same person as the writing is very similar, especially the y's & g's. If Pascale Zoe sees this a big thank you for now making me feel so helpless - I really did not need to loose what little money we had - emotionally You have put the finishing touches. I just hope the Police sort you out quickly.

King's Lynn, Norfolk,
United Kingdom

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/25/2005 02:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Sittingbourne-England-Other-ME9-8RW/Raylene-Van-Worth-Pascale-Zoe-attempt-at-ripoff-following-a-letter-actual-ripoff-by-som-136395. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth