Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Submitted: Tue, October 29, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, October 29, 2002

• Reported By:Ashton OL6
Raylene Van Worth
Sittingbourne, Admail 2261 Sittingbourne, U.S.A.

Raylene Van Worth I received letter from Raylene, I got suspicious and decided to check on web I am glad that I found so many ripp off reports about Raylene I nearly sent chequ Sittingbourne ..Thank You Rip-Off Report

I received a letter from Raylene about my lucky 72 days. I got suspicious and decided to check and I found so many ripp off reports on web about this individual. I nearly sent cheque.

Dahyu
Manchester, Other

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2002 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Sittingbourne-ME9-8RW/Raylene-Van-Worth-I-received-letter-from-Raylene-I-got-suspicious-and-decided-to-check-on-33756. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth