Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Updated: Mon, February 17, 2003

• Reported By:Glasgow,Strathclyde,Scotland Europe
Raylene Van Worth
Admail 2261 Sittingbourne, United Kingdom

Raylene Van Worth consumer rip-off fraud be aware she's at it in the United Kingdom Sittingbourne

Today I received another letter from Raylene asking for more cash to purchase a book. My first experience of Raylene was when I received her promises in January, 2003.

I sent 22.95 for my forecast but to date I have not received it. I decided to check her on the webb. I was shocked and I hope others check her out before sending any monies. I will contact the New Jersey Email to report my experence and try to reclaim my money.

Glasgow,Strathclyde,Scotland, Other
United Kingdom

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/17/2003 06:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Sittingbourne-ME9-8RW/Raylene-Van-Worth-consumer-rip-off-fraud-be-aware-shes-at-it-in-the-United-Kingdom-Sitti-45676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth