Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Updated: Wed, January 08, 2003

• Reported By:mk17 9ht Other
Raylene Van Worth
Admail 2261 Sittingbourne, United Kingdom

Raylene Van Worth rip-off scam giving false hope to people costing lots of money Sittingbourne Other

At a difficult period in my life I received communication from this woman saying that I was now entering a wonderful 72-day period where my life would turn round and I would become successful in every area.

She requested two separate amounts of 20 sterling and sent me a gilt key which later brought my skin out in a severe rash. After having paid the second amount of money I could not have been in a worse position in every area of my life and this led me to wonder if she was a con-artist. Having checked the internet I find she is. Please heed this as a warning!

Cath
Milton Keynes, Other
United Kingdom

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/08/2003 11:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/Sittingbourne-me98rw/Raylene-Van-Worth-rip-off-scam-giving-false-hope-to-people-costing-lots-of-money-Sittingbo-40605. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth