Complaint Review: Raylene Van Worth

• Reported By:Sunderland England
Raylene Van Worth
Admail 2261 Nationwide United Kingdom

Raylene Van Worth ripoff scam con artists Sittingbourne Nationwide

I recieved the 'personal astrological prediction' only this morning, and when I opened it I couldn't believe how close she was to how I was feeling! But I still decided to check her out on the net, 'just in case'. I was amazed at how many reports came up on her and I'm really grateful for them!

I know 23 isn't that much really, but to people who don't work, every penny counts.

I'm going to write a letter to her just as another reporter did and hope that everyone else does too! The more trash SHE gets the better.

The letter was on my bed next to me, and it didn't take me long to put it together and rip it to pieces! I'm sure I feel better for doing that than hoping what she could 'supposedly' give!

Thanks a lot!

Nikita
Sunderland, Other

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/14/2002 03:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Van-Worth/nationwide/Raylene-Van-Worth-ripoff-scam-con-artists-Sittingbourne-Nationwide-35196. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Van Worth