Complaint Review: Raylene VanWorth

• Submitted: Thu, August 01, 2002
  • Updated: Sat, February 25, 2012

• Reported By:Comstock Park MI
Raylene VanWorth
PMB 130, 2140 Route 88, Suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Raylene VanWorth Ripoff, taking money from a mother with a child who has disabilities and can use some luck & money Brick New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: This Kind of Behavior & Scam Gives Humans A Bad Name!

*Consumer Comment: Thou Shall Not Steal

*Consumer Comment: I am willing to forgive this woman if she gets the help she needs

I am an unemployed mother of three children, one who has disabilities and finds making ends meat tough.

When I received her letter, it gave me a ray of hope that I truely needed in this time of life.

I have sent her 2-3 payments, in which I truely shouldn't have because we can't afford it. But what she had to say I was desperate to believe.

I do know better, but just got caught up in wishful thinking.

I'm soooo glad I decided to look her up on the internet before proceeding with sending her any more money.

Thank you for you insight and heads-up on further fortune for her.

Sincerely,
Regretful in Michigan

Tammy
Comstock Park, Michigan

CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2002 08:53 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-VanWorth/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Raylene-VanWorth-Ripoff-taking-money-from-a-mother-with-a-child-who-has-disabilities-and-25880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene VanWorth

This Kind of Behavior & Scam Gives Humans A Bad Name!

AUTHOR: Helena - (United States of America)

I read this report carefully.  The situation with "psychics" scamming innocent people is HORRIBLE!  I have what they call clairvoyance & clairaudient abilities.  They began when I was little (when I first noticed them.)  I can tell you from the standpoint of me, I'm a perosn who's studied psychic abilities, Tarot, Runes, meditation, Past Life Regression Therapy; the works!  NO WHERE, ANYWHERE, IS THERE ANY LEGIT DOCUMENTED SCIENTIFIC PROOF THAT "SPELLS" OR "CURSES FROM EVIL SPIRITS" ARE REAL.

I have studied this subject & it's sub-topics to the end.  There are claims but no actual proof.  What is documented, however, is that persons who BELIEVE they have had a curse or spell cast on them OR on someone they love REALLY BEGIN TO NOTICE LITTLE TIDBITS OF THEIR LIVES THAT MAKE IT APPEAR LIKE THEY REALLY HAVE A SPELL OR CURSE ON THEM!

Because life is HARD & life is SAD, people attack innocent folks who get caught up in wishful desires, sorrow of loss & worry, disappointment, wishing to fill a void in their lives.  When I offer people psychic advice (for free, by the way!) I do not ask them for money to "REMOVE A SPELL" or anything like that!  It's so sad about people who have to go through that horrible ordeal.

One thing I experienced was a man who called the business I work for.  He said he'd been upset over his wife leaving.  I could see his energies were a wreck!  The poor guy told me he'd been told to light candles, take salt baths, oh my God, you name it & he did it!  All because he had to call a bad psychic hotline.  I work for a legit one & I'd NEVER tell someone to waste time OR money on that because it's all HORSE FEATHERS!!
TAROT CAN BE ACCURATE!  RUNES CAN BE ACCURATE!  THE LAW OF ATTRACTION IS REAL!  BUT SPELLS, MONEY SCAMS OF ANY KIND & CURSES ARE NOT-NOT-NOT REAL!!

CURSES. & SPELLS. DO. NOT. REALLY. HAVE. ANY. POWER. AT. ALL!
ONLY HAVE POWER IF YOU BELIEVE THEY DO!!
WHAT happened to "love thy neighbor, love thy brother?"  Some of these scams are making me feel sick! HOW can this horrible woman live with herself after stealing & lying FROM ANOTHER FELLOW HUMAN BEING??  While I truly do believe in forgiveness, I have to say after reading these fortune teller ripoff reports, it takes an awful lot for me to forgive these scammers.

If you want to help YOURSELF for free, study the laws of attraction.  Don't rely on Psychics to "fix your problems" because only YOU, with your FREE WILL have any legitimate power over YOUR LIFE.  Go In Love & Peace, -A Clairvoyant Empathic Psychic Who doesn't steal

AUTHOR: Shayla - (U.S.A.)

True, God is forgiving. But we should not forget the golden rule; Thou Shall Not Steal!
This woman broke one of the ten commandments, not that I'm religous or anything, but she has been immoral and wrong.

Who are you? I've seen this Barbara character on nearly every report regarding this matter. Barbara, if you have information leading to where this woman is, I'm sure God would want you to report it to the police and help all of these people get their money back.

Not only is fraud and theft immoral, it is illegal and punishable by law. And just for your information, the law claims to operate under the name of God.

If God chooses to forgive her, nevertheless, if she asks forgiveness from God, that is no one's business but God and her's. Furthermore, I think you may have a hard time trying to convince hundreds of people to merely forgive this lady and forget the fact that they have been RIPPED OFF!

Scam artists like this deserve one thing and one thing only, to pay for what they have done. She would benefit from some time in the slammer to think about what she has done. Besides, she'll have plenty of time to get in contact with God in jail.

Just some friendly advise.

I am willing to forgive this woman if she gets the help she needs

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I am really sad about this lady and what she has done to all you innocent people , myself included. But I am willing to forgive this woman if she gets the help she needs. I know that what she did isn't right , but doesn't God say Judge not les Ye be judged? Haven't alot of you sinned. I know alot of you have including myself ,but I can forgive this person. I know my sins were not on the same level but none the less let's face it, a Sin is a Sin no matter how big or how small. I t will take alot longer if she doesn't get help but if she does it will be easier. Raylene you let me know if you get help , I hope the person I have contacted helps you, then I will let all of these defensless people know and maybe they will forgive you!!!! I truly believe this person will help you before time runs out on you.Let me know!!!! Thanks!!!!! May God Bless You and bring you back to reallity and set all your dues straight. Good luck!!!!!