Complaint Review: Raylene Vanworth and Wendy Carol, possible new partner

• Submitted: Fri, September 27, 2002
  • Updated: Wed, January 15, 2014

• Reported By:Sandy UT
Raylene Vanworth and Wendy Carol, possible new partner
2140 route 88, suite 6 Brick, New Jersey U.S.A.

Raylene Vanworth and possible new partner, Wendy Carol ripoff... Ugly B****! Took my money and took advantage of my intrigue in the powers of the mind Brick New Jersey

*Consumer Comment: Ms. Barbara Gamble ..My advice to anyone out there is to never send any money to rip off artists

I can't believe I fell for it! The only thing that I have to say is that Karma is very real, and that repulsive excuse of woman is in for hers. I had never, EVER, sought the advice of a Psychic, though I do strongly believe in the powers of the mind. So, I guess that's my own fault for sending that whore my hard earned $. But, I sent her two different checks, each for around $25.00. I am going to get them from my bank and send them in. I have lost all of my faith in anyone who claims to have mind powers. Holly Sandy, Utah CLICK HERE: Raylene Van Worth Psychic Ripoff Victims: get your money back NOW! **UPDATED info: Contact the New Jersey United States Postal Inspector IMMEDIATELY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/27/2002 09:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raylene-Vanworth-and-Wendy-Carol-possible-new-partner/Brick-New-Jersey-08724/Raylene-Vanworth-and-possible-new-partner-Wendy-Carol-ripoff-Ugly-B-Took-my-money-31340. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raylene Vanworth and Wendy Carol, possible new partner

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I have recieved corespondance from this individual and am awaiting something she reportedly wrote me saying she new about my future this and that and that she was sending me these things free of charge.

My advice to anyone out there is to never send any money to rip off artists or anyone with an agenda. Even if they say it is reduced. If you have to give them any money well than that is no eduction.

I on the same hand, am gonna write her and let her know of my discovery and Let her know I will not ever send her or any one like her money. If I ever get any money as she claims that money is for helping people do good and I'm afraid what they've said she did is not good by any stretch. I am on disability myself and am raising a child with two on the way. I don't think I even want to get mixed up in her bad games. I am going to let her know what I think.

She asked me to think of her as my sister, but I know my sisters would never do anything like that to me. I thought this lady was an old lady and I thought she liked helping people, but now I know that it isn't true!!!! I am a strong believer in Our Lord God and I know that he will not let this person go without any just rewards.She will have to answer to Him and pay for any bad deeds that have been done. She will truly get hers.

I am really appauled atI what was done and any more coorespondence I get, I can let anyone know that had to do with the postoffice or any other gov. official that needs to know find out what has happened.Please let me know.Thank you!