Complaint Review: Raymeds.com

• Reported By: Hernan — Costa Mesa California
Raymeds.com
India , Select State/Province USA

Raymeds.com Raymeds I was ripped off by Raymeds too. India

I placed an order for $1,700 last month. They didn't ship all my order. I called and emailed them so many times. I spoke to Sup. Brian. He gave me the way around. Finally he informed me after talking to his Boss, he wasn't gonna ship the rest of my order. He said that they already shipped my order but still he couldn't provide any tracking numbers where it could prove that they really shipped the rest of my order. I made a mistake by sending the money using Western Union. This is a painfull experiance. I gotta say. I was ripped off by them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/26/2014 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raymedscom/Select-StateProvince/Raymedscom-Raymeds-I-was-ripped-off-by-Raymeds-too-India-1126676. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raymeds.com