Complaint Review: Raymond Brunel

Raymond Brunel

Raymond Brunel Personal Assitant needed Internet

*Author of original report: Personal Assistant Needed continued -Raymond Brunel

I came across a craigslist ad "Personal Assistant needed" by -Ramond Brunel

How are you doing and your family,hope you are all doing well?.I got your reply that you saw my advert on Craigslist and that you are interested in working for me.I am looking for someone who can handle my personal and business errands at his/her spare time.

My name is Raymond Brunel.I used to have a personal assistant,but he had to travel back to his country (Brazil) on
emergency.That was why i needed someone to work for me urgently. I needed someone who can offer me these
services: Mail services: Receive my mails and drop them off at UPS(nothing illegal), Shop for Gifts Bill payment ( pay my bills on my behalf), Sit for delivery( at your home) or pick items up at nearby post office at your convenience.

Let me know if you will be able to offer me any/all of these services. Where are you located? I would love to meet
up with you to talk about this job but I am currently away on business. I am in France so there will be no interview. I will prepay you in advance to do my shopping. I will also have my mails and packages forwarded to your address.  If you will be unable to stay at your house to get my mails, I can have it shipped to a post office near you and then you can pick it up at your convenience. When you get my  mails/packages;you are required to mail them to where I want them mailed
to. You don't have to put money out of your pocket,  all you have to do is have packages shipped to your house and do my shopping. You are allowed to open the packages to reveal its content.  The content of the packages are computer and electronics, clothing business and personal letters..  All expenses and taxes will be covered by me.  You will work
between 15 and 20hrs a week. I am willing to pay $250.00 weekly. That is not a bad offer is it?  I need your service because I am constantly out of town. I work in real estate and I own an Art Gallery here in France.
I will return to USA in July so this process will be on going till then. If you don't mind, I will meet up with you when I return and then we can talk about the possibility of making this long term. Well, let me know if you are able to handle the position.Hope to  hear  I will email you the list and pictures of what to shop for when I am ready. No heavy
packages is involved! You can do the shopping at any nearest  stores. You will be shopping for Electronics and clothing's...

I will provide you my personal UPS account number for Shipping. All you have to do is provide my account number to
UPS and shipping charges will be applied into the account. I will provide clear set of instructions for each task I need done as well the funds to cover them... If I were to mail you money to do  my shopping plus upfront payment for your service, where would you want it mailed to? How should your name appear on the money?If you are interested in
working for me,i will like you to provide me with the following details below

First Name:
Last Name
Full Address:
Apt Number:
Zip Code:
Current Job
Cell Phone Number:
Home Phone Number:
Once you send all this information,i will do a back ground check on your details and will get back to you within
48hrs to let you know if you good for the job and you can start the probation stage immediately.

I look forward to a long lasting working relationship.
CELL : 6173136007
TEXT : 7753916183
EMAIL : Dley2@rsp-corps.com or jessjobb@gmail.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/06/2012 09:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raymond-Brunel/internet/Raymond-Brunel-Personal-Assitant-needed-Internet-879080. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raymond Brunel

Personal Assistant Needed continued -Raymond Brunel

AUTHOR: helloimjr - (United States of America)

After sending him a response of  "Hello Raymond,

Unfortunately due to some circumstances, I will not be able to assist you with your personal and business needs.  Thank you for the offer but I would have to turn it down."

I received an email from Raymond Brunel

How are you doing today and your family,hope you are all having a wonderful weekend?I am e-mailing you to let you know that you will be receiving the first package by this week runs out and it will be deliver to you via Regular Mail.And i will also like you to know that the check you will be receiving  include your first week Wages ($250) and the remaining balance is for my shopping.I will be e-mailing you later to let you know what to do with it.

As soon as you receive the check,i will like you to have the check deposited into your bank account,so that your bank can verify the check before clearing it into your bank account.And the process shouldn't take more than 24 hours for the money to clear into your account.I will like you to e-mail me as soon as you receive the payment in the post and please kindly e-mail me back to confirm that you get this e-mail.