Complaint Review: Raymond P. Bilodeau, Esq.

• Submitted: Sat, April 06, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, April 06, 2013

• Reported By: Jessica Swanson — Worcester Massachusetts
Raymond P. Bilodeau, Esq.
23 Main Street Internet United States of America

Raymond P. Bilodeau, Esq. He Cheated Me Internet

*Consumer Comment: He never rip any one off

I hired Raymond Bilodeau to file a divorce for me, and he took my desposit and then never filed the divorce. When I contact his office he avoided my phone calls. When I finally got intouch with him, he claimed he was on vacation, by this time it was too late.

I asked for my money back and he refused to provide me a refund. This man should be NOT be allowed to practice law in the state of Massachusetts. I urge anyone who reads this post to find a different attorney as this man will only lie, cheat and steal. I will be reporting this incident to the Massachusetts Bar Association and hopefully his license will be revoked that he can never do this to anyone else again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2013 08:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raymond-P-Bilodeau-Esq/internet/Raymond-P-Bilodeau-Esq-He-Cheated-Me-Internet-1041181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raymond P. Bilodeau, Esq.

He never rip any one off

AUTHOR: AlizK - ()

I knew Raymond Bilodeau as my lawyer and then as a friend.

He use to complain about some clients that did not provide him with all the information he needed in order to complete the filing.

I think he did not give the lady her money back is because he had done most of the work on the case and was waiting for some financial information needed to complete the filing which she never gave to him.

At this time he is not available to do any legal work is because he passed away on July 25, 2013.