Complaint Review: Raymond Parker, Specialty Imports

• Submitted: Fri, January 19, 2001
  • Updated: Fri, January 19, 2001

• Reported By:Aurora CO
Raymond Parker, Specialty Imports
711 22nd Street West Bradenton, Florida U.S.A.
  • Phone: 941-748-5122
  • Web:
  • Category: Internet

Raymond Parker, Specialty Imports ..Auction Seller on amazon is a Fraud!

I won an Amazon.com auction before Christmas for a bundle of Dominican cigars, and paid with Paypal. He sent them priority mail, and the tracking number shows my post office got it, but they can't physically find the package. I emailed him and told him the PO had said that he needed to file a lost mail claim form, since he was the sender. I also included that I would be willing to accpet a new bundle, or a refund minus shipping & handling. I haven't heard from the jerk since.

I found out Paypal won't pay a fraud claim if it's lost mail. Amazon won't pay a claim that was shipped to a PO Box. Since it came out of my checking, I am filing a Regulation E (electronic Funds)complaint form and a fraud investigation. I have also submitted a complaint to the consumer protection area of his Attorney General's office. It's only about $30, but it's the principle of the thing. I WILL get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/19/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Raymond-Parker-Specialty-Imports/Bradenton-Florida-34205/Raymond-Parker-Specialty-Imports-Auction-Seller-on-amazon-is-a-Fraud-4243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Raymond Parker, Specialty Imports