Complaint Review: Ray's Bucktown B&B

• Updated: Mon, May 13, 2013

• Reported By: Rustypayton — FL Florida
Ray's Bucktown B&B
2144 N. Leavitt Chicago IL 60647 Chicago , Florida USA

Ray's Bucktown B&B I am a frequent traveler and see it all. I can tell you flat out that this place is not worth the price. Yes, the area is trending and cool if you think national chain stores lining a street swarmed with uptight yuppies by day and the dregs of bar life at night is somehow cool. The hole area needs an enema. The inn itself is nothing to right home about. Cramped rooms and what the owner calls funky decore is just bad tase run amok. Breakfast? Well, that leaves a lot to be said. Soggy buttered toast, greasy eggs and sum cold bacon. Not my idea of made to order. ← rustypayton (May 13 20:13) Chicago Florida

*General Comment: Wrong reviewer

*Consumer Comment: To each his own.

raysbucktownbandb.com

www.raysbucktownbandb.com

Ray's Bucktown B&B

I am a frequent traveler and see it all. [continued below]....

..... I can tell you flat out that this place is not worth the price. Yes, the area is trending and cool if you think national chain stores lining a street swarmed with uptight yuppies by day and the dregs of bar life at night is somehow cool. The hole area needs an enema. The inn itself is nothing to right home about. Cramped rooms and what the owner calls funky decore is just bad tase run amok. Breakfast? Well, that leaves a lot to be said. Soggy buttered toast, greasy eggs and sum cold bacon. Not my idea of made to order.

rustypayton (May 13 20:13)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2013 09:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rays-Bucktown-BB/Chicago-Florida-60647/Rays-Bucktown-BB-I-am-a-frequent-traveler-and-see-it-all-I-can-tell-you-flat-out-that-1050733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Ray's Bucktown B&B

#1 General Comment

Wrong reviewer

AUTHOR: Rusty Payton - ()

My name is Rusty Payton and I can tell you most certainly that I did not write this review and I have no issue with Ray's B&B.  I would request that it be taken down.  Again, I want to make clear that I did not write this review and do not understand why my name was used.  I also do not live in Florida.

To each his own.

AUTHOR: Inspector - ()

I give you a D- for grammer and spelling.