Complaint Review: Razer USA Ltc

• Submitted: Tue, March 29, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, March 29, 2011

• Reported By: serpens — Singapore Other Singapore
Razer USA Ltc

Razer USA Ltc Extremely Incompetent support staff and non existent after sales service , Internet

I bought the Razer Mamba mouse about 2 months ago. After installing the mouse and the drivers, my Win 7 just wouldn't shut down, it keeps on restarting when I chose the shutdown option. I had uninstalled and reinstall the driver, even different versions of the drivers several times, still the problem persist. I sent a ticket on their support website, and was contacted about 3 days later. The staff asked a series of questions and I promptly replied them. After a whole month of asking questions and me sending my computer info to them, the problem still persist! Nothing is being done on their part to help me solve the problems, it is just merely questions after questions! After a month of nothing being done on Razer's part, I got frustrated and demanded a refund for the top of the range mouse by the company. I was told to fill up some form, which I did. Several days later, I was replied with a one liner response by them

"Hello,

For a refund please contact your seller."

Are they trying to say that the mouse I bought is not what their company produce? It seemed to me that they are trying to push the responsibilities of rectifying the problem! Where is the after sales service? It is non-existence!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/29/2011 03:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razer-USA-Ltc/internet/Razer-USA-Ltc-Extremely-Incompetent-support-staff-and-non-existent-after-sales-service--711338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razer USA Ltc