Complaint Review: Razer

• Submitted: Thu, February 07, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, June 24, 2008

• Reported By:COLORADO SPRINGS Colorado
Razer
2251 Constitution Ave. Olean, New York U.S.A.

Razer HAVE PUT ME OFF FOR TWO MONTHS FOR MY REFUND Olean New York

*UPDATE Employee: Refund has been given

I purchased a computer mouse from them on dec. 4th did not recieve mouse until the the 18th.When I seen the mouse I liked IT but mouse was ergonomically horrible,I cannot use the mouse,plus they advertised 9 buttons and it only has 7 unless you can play with both hands on the mouse because two are for left and two are for right.So on the 22nd of Dec.I asked for a refund and sent my mouse back.1 month later 4 rma\'s and 11 correspondences they still have not refunded my money. UPDATE:IT IS NOW FEB. 7 HAVE CALLED TWICE MORE AND E-MAILED PAMELA TAN HEAD OF SALES---------NO RESPONSE.I would never recommend this company or product to anyone as far as I'm cocerned they have stolen my money.

Todd
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razer/Olean-New-York-14760/Razer-HAVE-PUT-ME-OFF-FOR-TWO-MONTHS-FOR-MY-REFUND-Olean-New-York-307077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razer

Refund has been given

AUTHOR: Razer|wave - (U.S.A.)

This valued customer was given a refund to his Paypal account on Feb 11. We are sorry about the delay with the refund. The refund was made a little more difficult than normal due to the fact the customer had misplaced the credit card the order was placed on. We were able to work this out with a credit to his Paypal account.

Razer|Wave