Complaint Review: Razer

• Submitted: Tue, September 23, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 23, 2008

• Reported By:Melrose Park Illinois
razerzone.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Razer Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System, Primary Issue: Product Quality, Secondary Issue: Selling Practices Olean New York

Bought the Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System 09/17/2008, was delivered on 09/22/2008 and Dead-Non Functioning On Arrival!

Opened box, set up speakers and product is Dead-Non Working, Non Functioning. Called razer support at (888) 697-2037, explained what has happened. Razer Support response and I quote "Ha Ha Ha (More Laughing), I never heard of that, I guess well have to RMA it".

I have been jerked around since then, guess it was funny to that support guy, seeing as I paid upwards close to $400 for Dead On Arrival Speakers. I e-mailed support the rma information that was requested ie name, address, proof of purchase ect.

Calling support again: first one guy says the replacement has shipped out, another call and another guy says you have to send back the speakers (At My Cost!), another call and another funny guy-I quote "HaHaHa No you dont get anything until we get the speakers back from you and yes you have to pay for shipping"

Now I have no speakers and no additional information on where to send this piece of junk I received.

I think Razer should first say "I'm sorry for the rude and unprofessional customer support" offer to refund me and send me a complimentary Razer Mako 2.1 Speaker System.

Melrose Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2008 10:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razer/nationwide/Razer-Razer-Mako-21-Speaker-System-Primary-Issue-Product-Quality-Secondary-Issue-Sel-375334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razer