• Report: #206210

Complaint Review: Razor And Tie, Monster Ballad CD, Passport Of Fun, At Home Rewards, Adaptive Marketing

• Submitted: Tue, August 15, 2006
  • Updated: Tue, August 15, 2006

• Reported By:Knoxville Tennessee
9500 W Dodge Rd Omaha, Nebraska U.S.A.

Razor And Tie, Monster Ballad CD, Passport Of Fun, At Home Rewards, Adaptive Marketing ripoff, ordered cd was enrolled in memberships that charged my checking account Ripoff Omaha Nebraska

My husband ordered a monster ballad's cd after he saw a commercial on tv. This was in January 2006. In Feb. 2006 We started getting charged every month until Aug. 2006 for memberships to at home rewards and passport of fun. I called the telephone number for at home rewards and the company did not have our telephone number, address, just my husband's name and of course our bank info. we were charged $14.95 a month for both memberships. When the cd came it only had a packing slip, no other info was sent to us about these memberships. Total charge to our account--$209.30. The people are rude and just tell you they provided a service. I read the reports on this website, but none of them mentioned ordering a cd or Razor and Tie. If you go to their website it does not mention adaptive marketing, so I thought I would let more consumers know about this.

Cyndi
Knoxville, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2006 10:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razor-And-Tie-Monster-Ballad-CD-Passport-Of-Fun-At-Home-Rewards-Adaptive-Marketing/Omaha-Nebraska-68114/Razor-And-Tie-Monster-Ballad-CD-Passport-Of-Fun-At-Home-Rewards-Adaptive-Marketing-rip-206210. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razor And Tie, Monster Ballad CD, Passport Of Fun, At Home Rewards, Adaptive Marketing