Complaint Review: Razor Eye / rmgmembership.com Web Detective

• Reported By:Viroqua Wisconsin
Razor Eye / rmgmembership.com Web Detective
, Ontario Canada

Razor Eye / rmgmembership.com Web Detective Ripoff Toronto Ontario

I've been doing genealogical research on the Internet for about 15 years with no problems. Now it looks like everyone wants into the act. Databases that used to be free are now being commercialized by every Tom, d**k, and Harry who wants to make money without doing any real work.

I figured the Web Detective search for $2.95 was a minor cost risk to see if they were any good. What I got was a charge for $3.03 and useless information. I got a package in the mail that I regarded as junk mail but it turned out to be a "call us or send it back package" that if you don't respond they charge the credit card I used with Web Detective.

When I called the credit card company to dispute they told me there was another charge from these thieves about to post. I have to dispute each charge separately since the second one hasn't posted. d**n criminals.

Viroqua, Wisconsin

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2008 11:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razor-Eye-rmgmembershipcom-Web-Detective/Ontario/Razor-Eye-rmgmembershipcom-Web-Detective-Ripoff-Toronto-Ontario-345875. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razor Eye / rmgmembership.com Web Detective