Complaint Review: Razoreye Media Group ,Web Detective Pro

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Virginia Beach Virginia
Razoreye Media Group ,Web Detective Pro
8345 NW 66th Street #9819 Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Razoreye Media Group ,Web Detective Pro WHAT A SCAM Miami Florida

I signed up for their 3 day trial and I cancelled before the 3 days was up. About a month later, I noticed on my credit card bill that I was billed for this service. I immediately emailed and called them and they said that I never cancelled my account. I got the money credited back on my credit card but do you know they fought until they got the charges charged again to me. I have been fighting with these num-nuts since December 07 and I still don't have my refund for their mistake.

The website has nothing that you can't find yourself using the net. This is a Rip off in SO MANY WAYS. Stay away from this company and anything they might have to offer!

A Sucker
Virginia Beach, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 11:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective-Pro/Miami-Florida-33166/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective-Pro-WHAT-A-SCAM-Miami-Florida-377295. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razoreye Media Group ,Web Detective Pro