Complaint Review: Razoreye Media Group - Web Detective

• Submitted: Tue, September 30, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, September 30, 2008

• Reported By:Kodak Tennessee
Razoreye Media Group - Web Detective
8345 Nw 66St. Miami, Florida U.S.A.

Razoreye Media Group, Web Detective Razoreye, biggest ripoff in history Miami Florida

I too am one of thoes that bought a trial to web detective because it said that I had a hit. I forgot to cancel the thing and was charged for a whole month. I called the company and found out that I couldn't get my money back. Now since I am stuck with this ripoff I have tried to use the service and get never get a hit on anyone including myself. They do not have a money back quarantee. I don't understand why something can't do something about this company.

Brenda
Kodak, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2008 11:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective/Miami-Florida-33166/Razoreye-Media-Group-Web-Detective-Razoreye-biggest-ripoff-in-history-Miami-Florida-377503. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Razoreye Media Group - Web Detective