- Report: #579469
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Rbs Lynk - Rbs World Pay
Rbs Lynk - Rbs World Pay600 Morgan Falls Rd Ste 260 Atlanta, Georgia United States of America
Rbs Lynk - Rbs World Pay RBS Lynk RBS Worldpay takes $2500 from small business Atlanta , Georgia
*Author of original report: Your Right!
*UPDATE Employee: RBS
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
Though my business has had only a handful of chargebacks, (customer disputed charges), while processing well over 1 million dollars in transactions in that 3 year period. Only 2 fraudulent purchases resulting in chargebacks.
Upon receipt of the NEW reserve fund policy, I phoned RBS account executive Cheryl A. Brown, asked about the change in terms of merchant agreement, requiring a "security deposit" and was informed this decision was final.
I also had the right to JUST SAY NO... Thanks! I promptly found another credit card processing company, (with substantial savings to me, by the way). I terminated my services with RBS WorldPay on 11/18/2009. Even though I ceased doing business with RBS, I was informed they would hold MY MONEY, just under $2500 for 3 months, with no interest... What a RIPOFF!
In November 2009, I filed in small claims court in the state of Florida. Due to litigation, I have been in contact with RBS lawyer Douglas Sandberg. Finally 3 months from the date I terminated business with RBS, I received the release requiring me to: Sign send back to them, then MY MONEY would be returned!
To this date, RBS WorldPay, Inc is still charging fees, debiting one of my checking accounts, and created an overdraft. Now my bank, Citizens is charging service charge fees, due to the overdraft! Ironically Citizens Bank, is a subsidiary of Royal Bank of Scotland, which is the parent company to RBS WorldPay, Inc!!!
It's bad enough the banks received TARP funds, which all taxpayers are footing the bill, at least they will be paying interest. Yet this company decided to screw me, (and maybe you), the small business owner, for an INTEREST FREE LOAN!
Best advise for small business, JUST SAY NO to RBS WORLDPAY:
1. DO NOT SIGN any contracts with any credit card processor, as the fine print allows them to do anything short of pimping your first born. You can find processors, that don't require contracts, as I have now
2. DO NOT do business with RBS LYNK, RBS Worldpay a division of Royal Bank of Scotland Group, under Citizens Financial Group, Inc dba RBS Citizens, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania. They operate a 12-state branch network under the Citizens Bank brand in Connecticut, Delaware, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Vermont.
They may do the same to your business...
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/09/2010 04:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rbs-Lynk-Rbs-World-Pay/Atlanta-Georgia-30350/Rbs-Lynk-Rbs-World-Pay-RBS-Lynk-RBS-Worldpay-takes-2500-from-small-business-Atlanta-G-579469. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.
Advertisers above have met our
strict standards for business conduct.