Complaint Review: Rclass Ruben

• Updated: Mon, May 07, 2012

• Reported By: Zaf — Fullerton California United States of America
Rclass Ruben
3268 Stallion Street Ontario, California United States of America

Rclass Ruben Ruben Flores Rclass photography Ruben from Rclass Photography A Big Fraud Ontario, California

R CLASS Cinema is a big Scam. Ruben is the person who calls himself the manager sometimes or sometimes says he is the CEO is a big scam. He took away $1800 advance from me and did the video and photography of my Nikah Ceremony. Its been 6 months and this cheat Ruben never gave me my Videos and Photo album.

His promises are all fake. I called him more than 50times. he sometimes says he is in hospital, he sometimes says his mother is dead and sometimes says he is busy in a photographers business meet.

First time when i met him i knew he was a JOKER! But by then my now wife then fiance had already paid him all the amount before even the event took place. Since then this guy Ruben from Rclass has made life horrible for us. All our relatives and family are asking us for the videos and photography but sadly we got nothing from this fraud Ruben.

He made fake promises with my wife that video is ready and three times he never turned up when we went to starbucks to pick up the videos. Once he said sorry i couldn't make it as i met with an accident.

We wasted so much of our time in calling him on his phone and this person never. Once he sent s small 10minutes video on my email that he is almost finished. The video was such a crap that i felt this guy used someones already made theme and tried to embed my wedding video. I felt so stupid for waiting for this guy. I am going to file a case and lodge a complaint against this person Ruben from Rclass photography.

If anyone along with me is interested in filing a case against him then please approach me.

Thanks

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2012 07:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Rclass-Ruben/Ontario-California-91761/Rclass-Ruben-Ruben-Flores-Rclass-photography-Ruben-from-Rclass-Photography-A-Big-Fraud-Ont-879413. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Rclass Ruben