Complaint Review: Re-inks.com

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, July 10, 2012

• Reported By: sam — Toronto Ontario United States of America
4981 Irwindale Ave, Suite 200 Irwindale, California United States of America

Re-inks.com Easy Group LLC Low quality Ink, Terrible Service Irwindale, California

I dealt with this company on and off since 2005 for my inkjet ink for various Canon and Epson printers. The quality WAS good, the service WAS good, unfortunately not anymore. First of all, although I ordered off the "Canadian store" the item was still shipped from California. Instead of labelling the package correctly, they labelled it as Vitamins for some odd reason? Therefore instead of that free shipping I was supposed to get, I was charged $18.13 at my door when the package was delivered.

When I asked for a refund due to their false advertising I was told that they are not responsible for duties charged outside of Canada. If they had labelled the package properly I would have been duties. I got no response. Fine, they can't ship packages properly.. How about their ink quality? Well, they drain immediately with the most minimum of usage. I only print an average of 5 pages per month. That's a total of 25 pages so far and now the cartridge is bone dry. Therefore, I'll be taking my hard earned money elsewhere.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2012 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Re-inkscom/Irwindale-California-91706/Re-inkscom-Easy-Group-LLC-Low-quality-Ink-Terrible-Service-Irwindale-California-909832. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Re-inks.com