Complaint Review: Reach Out Mobile

• Submitted: Tue, August 28, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, August 28, 2012

• Reported By: Hopelesscellphoneservice — San Jose California United States of America
Reach Out Mobile

Reach Out Mobile Reachout Wireless, NEXXUS Communications Cell phone does not even work Internet

I applied for a low income cell phone from Reach Out Mobile almost 3 months ago. I had to contact 7 on your side before the phone even came into the mail. I could not even get them to take my calls or chat with me online. So when the phone came in it did not even work. I called them and they said that it appeared that the battery does not work and that it could take up to 3 weeks for them to send a replacement from Ohio. I plugged it into the wall a few times and it let me make a call only to hang up as soon as the person answered. It said extended network and when I was inside to plug it in trying to get it to work it said NO SERVICE area. So I am guessing it will not even work when I am inside a building. This is very frustrating. These people are paid by the government to offer a service to low income people and the products and service do not even work. I am sure they have done this to thousands of other consumers.  Please let me know if there is another route for filing a complaint.

Useless cell phone in California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2012 01:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reach-Out-Mobile/internet/Reach-Out-Mobile-Reachout-Wireless-NEXXUS-Communications-Cell-phone-does-not-even-work-I-933821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reach Out Mobile