Complaint Review: ReachLocal.com

• Submitted: Mon, May 21, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, May 21, 2012

• Reported By: IGotScrewedByReachLocal — Birmingham Alabama United States of America
6400 International Parkway Plano TX 75093 Internet United States of America

ReachLocal.com Internet Advertising SCAM Internet, Internet

I entered into an agreement with ReachLocal because they stated that they were this Great Company that partners with Google, they could increase my clicks, get better results through all search engines,  increase my phone calls with their revolutionary software.  Nothing has been positive about this relationship at all. After ReachLocal set up my account and its like dead silence with the customer service department, they were suppose to call me on a regular basis to make sure everything is working properly.  I call my customer service agent because the text features they promised did not work properly for a week on my website and my calls and clicks were almost non-existent.  I call three more times in 7 days, I hire an independent company to look into the problem to fix their problem.  After 4 weeks I lost more than $30,000 in sales volume, my clicks and calls were at the worst in the history of my company, business was off by 70%, my company was headed out of business.  I asked to terminate the agreement, ReachLocal refused and stated I signed an agreement for $10,000 and they expected me to honor it.  No regards for their lack of performance, no apologies, just more lies, more excuses and NO RESULTS.  I paid ReachLocal $2700 for the first month.  I again asked ReachLocal to terminate my agreement, they refused.  I suggest no one trust ReachLocal.com, they are not a good company for any business.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2012 04:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReachLocalcom/internet/ReachLocalcom-Internet-Advertising-SCAM-Internet-Internet-885929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReachLocal.com