Complaint Review: ReachNetwork

• Submitted: Fri, June 27, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, June 27, 2014

• Reported By: EcommerceGiant — Mobile Alabama
Internet USA

ReachNetwork Reachnetwork.pro Reach Network Dmitry Hodosok Paul Smith Goodlife Corporation L.P Reachnetwork.pro is A SCAM PPC COMPANY Edinburgh Scotland

Avoid Reachnetwork.pro and their duplicitous team of PPC scam artists! I ordered $50 worth of PPC traffic twice from this company, which is located in Scotland.  The first time, they failed to deliver 35% of my order and claimed it was 'a common deviation with Google Analytics'.  They gave me a small credit, and told me they would not give me any more credits because they cannot make money.  So, I ordered $50, and they failed to deliver 80% of my order - and said it was a technical glitch! They will not give me my money OR a credit back, and they took my measly little $50 and ran! Nobody answers emails, they claim they have '24 hour unique traffic' (which I averaged 55% unique from them) and they cannot nor will not help people when THEY take your money! Avoid Reach Network (reachnetwork.pro) like the plague!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2014 05:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReachNetwork/internet/ReachNetwork-Reachnetworkpro-Reach-Network-Dmitry-Hodosok-Paul-Smith-Goodlife-Corporatio-1157879. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReachNetwork