Mayor

• Updated: Fri, July 05, 2013

• Reported By: Josh — Indio California
ReachOut Wireless
P.O. Box 247168 Columbus, OH 43224 Columbus, Ohio USA

ReachOut Wireless ReachOut Mobile Mde monthly plan payment, given airtime instead. I Asked for refund but was told no refunds for airtime! Columbus Ohio

I made a payment towards our monthly cell phone plan of $2.50 per month for 12 months ($30.00). I checked my account and found a payment for airtime which we don't need and have not used. I called customer service as well as online chat and was told my account did not require a monthly payment anymore. I told them I didn't need extra airtime and did not authorize a charge for airtime. I asked for a refund but was told that Reachout Wireless does not give refunds for airtime. I again told them I did not authorized a charge for airtime and wanted a refund. They refused, again telling me, "we do not give airtime refunds". I told them I felt cheated and would file a dispute with my credit card company. Their responce was to threaten me with cancelation of our phone service. Note: We are on the California Lifeline plan for low income families.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/05/2013 12:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/ReachOut-Wireless/Columbus-Ohio-43224/ReachOut-Wireless-ReachOut-Mobile-Mde-monthly-plan-payment-given-airtime-instead-I-Aske-1064639. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on ReachOut Wireless