desperate

• Updated: Sat, April 27, 2013

• Reported By: Michelle — west allis Wisconsin
Reachout Wireless
P.O. Box 247168 Columbus, OH 43224 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Reachout Wireless Reachout mobile/ Nexus Communications, Inc. , Scammers, false advertising, deception. Columbus , Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

Okay, I will start off by saying this first and foremost:  DO NOT use this company whatsoever! I have been a stressed, frustrated and unhappy customer for about 3 years now. I signed up because I needed to save money and met the eligibility requirments for this "government assisted" program. Things were very shaky in the beginning. I sent them all my necessary information; short time later they sent me a free flip phone that only worked for two weeks. I contacted them to discuss the issue I was having with the phone, after spending 55 minuets on hold, a non-english speaking indiviual coached me on trying different things to "fix" the phone, nothing worked.  They told me to send it back, and they will ship me a new "charger".  I did just that.  I got the charger, and tried it in the phone, and the same problem still persisted.  I kept calling and calling and they kept sending me "refurbished" chargers.  The phone died with no charging power.  I lost money on shipping and time!   I finally brought a phone from walmart that was CDMA approved.  I activated it and wanted to purchase the unlimited plan for $26.50. I went to the website put my credit card info through, it processed it and it NEVER put my minuets on!!!  It's been almost 24 hours, and still no working phone, yet they took my money and said that "my account shows no payment showing".   They said I had to send them all types on bank statements, and when I did, they still said it was invalid!  I am sooo disgusted with this company. I am not going through this again and I will be reporting them and calling back to back to get this resolved. They cut of the chat line while I was sending them my files!   How awful is that of customer service!  I have no phone, and I need my phone for my job, as I am an on-site-on call Manager.  This is terrible.  I have learned my lesson.  Please don't settle for cheap, free and poor service and products!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2013 03:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/Columbus-Ohio-43224/Reachout-Wireless-Reachout-mobile-Nexus-Communications-Inc-Scammers-false-advertisi-1046723. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - ()

Michelle,

First, we would like to apologize for any negative experience you had with out service. If you would like to work with out complaint resolution department to resolve any issues you have with your service, you can contact us directly by emailing feedback@reachoutwireless.com. Once again, we would like to apologize for your inconvenience, and would like to assist you in any way we can.

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance