Complaint Review: Reachout Wireless

• Updated: Mon, March 11, 2013

• Reported By: Terri — Lakeport California United States of America
Reachout Wireless
PO Box 247168 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Reachout Wireless Nexus Communications Sent an unworking cell phone. Company refused to provide replacement Columbus, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

This company is a scam.  Do not order service through them.  I ordered California Federal Lifeline through them and it took them a whole month to process the request.  Finally, they sent me a phone that would not even hold a charge or turn on.  I explained it to the customer service Department and basically, they said, that they would not send a replacement and that they were going to make me return the broken phone at my own cost.

One of their operators told me that if I wanted a phone that works I would have to buy one.  They advertise they provide a free working phone.  They don't, it is just a lure.  They are scammers, you should avoid at all costs.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/27/2013 06:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/Columbus-Ohio-43231/Reachout-Wireless-Nexus-Communications-Sent-an-unworking-cell-phone-Company-refused-to-pr-1021228. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (USA)

Dear Terri,

We are sorry to hear that your handset is malfunctioning and would like to assist you any way we can. If you are still having problems, please feel free to contact Reachout's customer service directly by emailing us at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. Reachout Wireless is dedicated to providing high-quality, reliable wireless service and excellent customer service. Please contact us so we can ensure that you are able to use our services.

Reachout Wireless Customer Compliance