Complaint Review: Reachout Wireless

• Reported By: Kelley10 — Berkeley California United States of America
Reachout Wireless
P. O. BOX 247168 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Reachout Wireless REachout Wireless Columbus, Ohio

*Consumer Comment: Same here!

*UPDATE Employee: ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

I am on a limited income and I can't afford to pay for regular cell phone service is is why I went with ReachOut Wireless. Since I signed up with them, I have had bad experiences with with the cell phones they sent me. I went through four cell phones from them the past year. The first phone, the battery wasn't good, so I went and spent $30 out of my own pocket on a new one. Five months later, the phone stopped working and I told ReachoutWireless and they sent me another phone. That own had a bad battery, so ReachOut WIreless sent me another one. It still didn't fix the problem. A few months later, it stopped recharging, so I spent my own money on another phone which I bought from ReachOut Wireless. After a few months, whenever I fully recharged the battery, talk time only lasted for 20 minute before it was starting to die. Needless to say, I ordered my forth phone from ReachOut Wireless and this time I ordered a BlackBerry. Those are supposed to be good phones, but it depends on how it was taken care of before I owned it. Anyway, the battery life was horrible. It lasted less than a day which was very hard on me. When I am out running errands, I couldn't use it. I would have to run home to recharge it. A decent battery is supposed to last about three to four days when it's fully charged. I called ReachOut Wireless and told them about my battery problem and they sent me another one, but it didn't solve the problem. The battery was just as bad as the current one. Two weeks later, the phone stopped working after only less than a month of ownership! The phone could no longer dial or pick up. That's when I decided to no longer purchase phones from ReachOut Wireless again. I just had wasted so much money on crappy phones that I got from them. I would like a full refund of the money I spent on their phones and for them to pay me $76 that I just paid on a phone that I purchased from an outside source which the phone is certified, like new. I just ordered it a few days ago. It should arrive tomorrow. I hope it is more liable than those crappy phones from ReachOut Wireless. It sucks that I have to fork out a lot of my own money on a reliable phone. I am entitled to one and shouldn't have to fork out a lot of money because cell phones ARE A NECESSITY, NOT A LUXURY!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 10:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/Columbus-Ohio-93442/Reachout-Wireless-REachout-Wireless-Columbus-Ohio-1003234. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless

Same here!

AUTHOR: Mad - ()

They have pretty much done the same thing to me and continue to get by with this BS,  I've written to the State Attorney Generals office and am currently waiting on a reply from them.   The responce they gave to you , saying that all you have to do is call customer service and they will fix the problem is a total lie.  They will not do anything to help you unless they are forced to through the authority's.  The whole ironic thing about this is that these phones are given to those who are on public assistance including food stamps and meant for these people to have a way of communication by having a number for prospective employers to call them.  It's supposed to help get people back to being employed,  yet, when you call these people at Reachout, you get an Indian overseas!   Why are these JOBS going to them?  When the whole idea is getting Americans work!   These people in India that call themselfs customer service reps are nothiing but lieing filthy bums and anything you here from them, including whatever they may say in responce to this letter is going to be a lie.  I have never in my life seen such horrible customer service from any company in my life.  They have stolen my money too and every phone they sent me was defective,  I thought too that I could possibly buy one from them and would actually get a working phone, but this was not the way it went.  I have ended up with a phone that you can't see the LED on and its not even the one I ordered and payed for.  When I demanded my money back, they hung up on me.  I would encourage all of you out there that have been screwed around by R.O. to send a complaint to your State Attorney Generals Office, which deals with consumer relations.  I am going further however and contacting some offices in Washington DC, from where they get paid for the services they aren't providing, by putting out phones that don't work and still charging monthly bills to the USA for unworking units....and I won't be satisfied until Reachout has paid back every dime, as well as any applicable fines and/or prosecution for the phony services they charge for.

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (USA)

Hello,

We sincerely regret that you have not been satisfied with the handsets we have provided for you. If contact our customer service team directly at feedback@reachoutwireless.com a representative will work with you resolve your issue to your satisfaction.

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance