Complaint Review: Reachout Wireless

• Updated: Sat, July 06, 2013

• Reported By: Dee — Santa Monica California
Reachout Wireless
Internet USA

Reachout Wireless My current issue with them is that I have not been able to access my account information for a least 2 months. I called them and all they did was reset my passoword but I still could not access my account. Columbus, Ohio I think Ohio

I don't know why a company like Reachout Wireless can be in existence after so many complaints have been reported. I myself find it quite unusual for the company to require you to call in to make a payment. I am really scared that my visa card information may be compromised using this company.

It has been close to 3 months since I've been unable to access my account information and can't seem to get it resolved through the company's customer service team. They keep resetting my password but in every instance no access. When putting in my phone number plus @row.com and entering the temporary password, the system always say there was an error.

When I paid the $2.50 for 250 minutes of airtime my phone had been saying that I already had three hours of airtime before they loaded my minutes for this month. Then my phone said there were 5 hours inclusive of the 3 hours I had left over from last month. Two hours is only 120 minutes..............I thought I was supposed to get 250 minutes loaded which is 4 hours plus 10 minutes. I am being cheated out of 2 hours and 10 minutes of airtime.

I filed a  few complaints with the BBB and the FCC about this company and all that happened was that the customer service representative who contacted me from Reachout Wireless told me they would give 5 hours of free airtime but then changed up and reduced it a few days later saying he made an error about the amount of minutes he was supposed to load unto my account.

Santa Monica

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/06/2013 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/internet/Reachout-Wireless-My-current-issue-with-them-is-that-I-have-not-been-able-to-access-my-ac-1064831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless