Complaint Review: Reachout Wireless

• Reported By: MissT — Little Chute Wisconsin
Reachout Wireless
P.O. Box 247168 Columbus, OH 43224 Internet USA

Reachout Wireless Reachout Mobile Terrible service  Internet

I have a few problems I could report about Reachout wireless, but I will address the one that frustrates me most.  The phone that I had from them had some issues until it finally stopped working completely, so I ordered a replacement phone, which my credit card account was charged for on March 11, 2013.  So they have my money, and now it is April 29, 2013 and I still have not received my phone.  I have already contacted customer service through live chat on their website twice to inquire about my phone and they said that they cannot give me any tracking info on my phone and that it could take between 11-21 days to receive my order. It has been almost two months now...

As I type I am going on two hours waiting on hold  in ReachOut's live chat,  to chat with a customer service representative.  I cannot call them since I do not have a phone.

I have three children at home and need a phone in case of emergencies. If I had known it would take this long to receive a replacement phone, I would have cancelled service and gone elsewhere.  Since they already have my money, I think it'd be a hassle to try to get such an incompetent company to refund me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/29/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/internet/Reachout-Wireless-Reachout-Mobile-Terrible-servicenbsp-Internet-1047068. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless