Complaint Review: Reachout Wireless

• Submitted: Tue, April 02, 2013
  • Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: patty — 3115 11th ave Iowa
Reachout Wireless

Reachout Wireless Worst cell phone company ever!!! Rip off company. Stay away, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

Reachout wireless has the worst customer service and their 24/7 live chat is a lie!!I ordered a new phone from them because my last phone had broke. I know that they are used phone so I do not expect them to last forever.

My problem is that I ordered the phone over 3 weeks ago and still have not received it, but they have taken my money! Every time I call they say that they are updating their system and have not sent phones out since February 28.

As I m typing this my husband was finally able to speak with a supervisor. They told him they haven't sent the phone because they do not have it. It has nothing to do with updating the system.

We have reported this to the credit card company and will be filling a fraud alert if the phone is not here within ten days.

The live24/7 online support is a lie. I tried using it to talk them and there was no way it was live. They sent back responses calling me sir when I am a female and gave them my name. They were not responding to my questions at all. They asked me for my address and if I lived in an apartment they wanted to know the floor I lived on and the apartment number. I would never give that information to them. Why would they need to know that information?

Please stay away from this company! If you need assistance with a free phone check out other companies.

If you are having issues like this contact your credit card company ASAP!! They can help you get your money back if you do it soon enough. Don't let them get away with this. It is wrong!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2013 09:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-Wireless/internet/Reachout-Wireless-Worst-cell-phone-company-ever-Rip-off-company-Stay-away-Internet-1039971. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout Wireless

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - ()

Dear Patty,

We sincerely regret the problems you have experienced with our customer service and would like help you. If you still haven't received your phone or have any other concerns, please contact us at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. We would like to assist you in any way possible and ensure that you are able to use your service.

ReachOut Wireless Customer Compliance