Complaint Review: Reachout mobile wireless

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, September 20, 2012

• Reported By: Hopelesscellphoneservice — San Jose California United States of America
Reachout mobile wireless
Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Reachout mobile wireless REACHOUT WIRELESS GOVERNMENT CELL PHONE PROGRAM. NEXXUS COMMUNICATIONS After 4 months my phone still not working Columbus, Ohio

*UPDATE Employee: Response from ReachOut Wireless

I have been trying to get this government funded phone for 4 months. Finally it was sent to me after I contact a news station "ON YOUR SIDE" however the phone still does not work. I called them 3 weeks ago and told them it did not work. Spoke to a foreign person that could barely speak english and she said they would send me a new battery. Still nothing. I have over 7 hours of talk time on this phone and I cannot use it. This is the worst cellular company I have ever encountered. The government needs to do something about this company. The facing also fell off the cheap phone as well. They are sending out junk that does not even work. Trying to make millions of dollars on junk they are trying to recycle and trying to force the people to buy a more expensive phone that actually works. THIS IS THE BIGGEST RIP OFF I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. I WANT TO BE PART OF A CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. I am sure there are thousands of people that would like to be in on this lawsuit.  Please notify me if one is filed so I can get my name on this list.  I have medical issues where I need to have a phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2012 11:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-mobile-wireless/Columbus-Ohio-43224/Reachout-mobile-wireless-REACHOUT-WIRELESS-GOVERNMENT-CELL-PHONE-PROGRAM-NEXXUS-COMMUNICA-940138. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout mobile wireless

Response from ReachOut Wireless

AUTHOR: ReachOut Feedback - (United States of America)

Hello,

We are sorry to find that you are having difficulties with your service. If you are still having difficulties and would like assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at feedback@reachoutwireless.com. As your satisfaction is our primary concern, our Compliance Team will take your concerns and make sure that a Customer Service Representative resolves your issue as quickly as possible.

ReachOut Wireless