I have been a Reach Out Wireless customer for just over a year now. I have ordered replacement phones from them 3 times now and the first 2 times went by smoothly. This 3rd time how ever has just been a bad experience!
First, I had an old phone that I received from them when I first started using their service and I upgraded it. Recently I broke my current phone and called them and asked if they could just reconnect my old phone back. I was on hold and after about 5 minutes they told me they could not, telling me that I needed to order a new phone so I did, that day being March 25th, 2013.
In the past, they always provided me with a tracking number to track the package, how ever, this time for some odd reason they keep telling me that the phone was shipped but that for whatever reason, they can't seem to supply me with a tracking number or even the day it was shipped out!
I took it upon myself to log in to my account and there in front of me was a box where I could change the me id number of the phone I choose to use. I brought out my old phone that they previously said could not be re- activated, when I entered the digits and hit enter, my old phone that they said they could not activate was suddenly activated.
I contacted them about the activation of my phone and I was told I could not cancel my order because it was shipped. However til this day (April 13 2013) I am still waiting for my phone which they said was already shipped yet they can not tell me when It was shipped nor give me a tracking number for the package which they have given me in the past... Note that it has been 16 days since I ordered this phone yet they can't confirm the date it was shipped out nor the tracking number. The only thing they seem to be sure of is that my phone according to them has been shipped...