criticism

• Submitted: Thu, April 11, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, April 11, 2013

• Reported By: Hugh — Ragley Louisiana
Reachout wireless

Reachout wireless poor customer service Internet

Can't understand them. Very poor English, and when you ask for someone that you can understand they get angry and rude. They put you on hold for too long too many times switching back and forth.  Reachout wireless took 300 minutes off my phone; Jeffrey Paco said they were having technical problems and I would have my minutes back within 24 hours plus the minutes they owed me for the new month.  That never happened!  Ten days later they said I should call back on the 11th. When I called back, they said I had to write them a note saying "I want a free phone" and re-apply. We had a death in the family at the time all this was happening. When you need the phone the most you can't depend on them.  Now I am applying with another company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/11/2013 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachout-wireless/internet/Reachout-wireless-poor-customer-service-Internet-1042567. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachout wireless