Complaint Review: Reachoutwireless.com

• Updated: Mon, March 18, 2013

• Reported By: SaginawRocker — Saginaw Michigan
Reachoutwireless.com
Po Box 247168 Columbus, Ohio United States of America

Reachoutwireless.com Nexus Communications Waiting over 2 weeks to log in to my account and the customer portal is still down for maintenance! Columbus, Ohio

I have been a Reachoutwireless customer for over a year now. I have never had any troubles logging in to my account up until the last 2 weeks. I cannot log in! I click on the login button and a window pops up saying the customer portal is under going maintenance and to please try again later. Later??...I've been trying for 2 weeks. Online chat is of no use. They cannot help me, nor do they have any clue as to when the customer portal will be fixed. I have left offline messages, and emailed to the support email...have not heard anything back at all. I have called twice, spoke to customer service and Tech support. Placed on hold for over 10 minutes only to have the person on the other end apologize profusely for the inconvenience and they are sorry that they cannot give me an estimated time for when I may be able to log in. I am searching for a number that was made to my phone and I need to look at my account to scan through and get that number. But, after trying for 2 weeks plus...still cannot log in! This is ridiculous!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2013 07:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Reachoutwirelesscom/Columbus-Ohio-43231/Reachoutwirelesscom-Nexus-Communications-Waiting-over-2-weeks-to-log-in-to-my-account-and-1035654. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Reachoutwireless.com