• Report: #191357

• Submitted: Sat, May 13, 2006
  • Updated: Sat, May 13, 2006

• Reported By:Independence Missouri
Readers Across America - Mike DesPakis
PO BOx 11575 Dever, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America - Mike DesPakis ripoff Dever Colorado

*Consumer Comment: You got ripped off

I had a young man come to my door on October 25, 2005. His name was Mike DesPakis and he was selling magizines. I order Family Fun for me ($24.00) and ESPN for my husband ($24.00). I didnt see anything that would entertain my 4 year old son so I didn't order anything else.

My total bill ended up being $59.00 with the $11.00 processing fee included. I waited for the magizines to come and they never showed up. I called the phone number on my receipt and have left several messages and have also heard that the mailbox was full.

I think that everyone who has been a victim with this company should get their money back. I have told friends and family not to order from this company because of my experience that I have had.

Lindsey
Independence, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/13/2006 12:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America-Mike-DesPakis/Dever-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-Mike-DesPakis-ripoff-Dever-Colorado-191357. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America - Mike DesPakis

You got ripped off

AUTHOR: Dallas - (U.S.A.)

Lindsey,you fell for one of the oldest scams in the book.These young people are doing this everywhere.They also operate under different company names.You probably will never see your magazines or money again.