Complaint Review: Readers Across America RAA

• Submitted: Mon, April 17, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, April 17, 2006

• Reported By:Tucson Arizona
Readers Across America RAA
P.O. Box 11575 Denver, Colorado U.S.A.

Readers Across America RAA ripoff Denver Colorado

I had a pushy salesman come to my door and try and do the same old thing, sell me magazines. He knew how to talk. I tried to say no, but he kept pushing.

To get him to shut-up, I wrote the check for a two year subscription for Nick Jr. and pushed him out the door. I immediatly sat down and filled out the cancellation notice on the back of the reciept. It said as long as it was post marked 3 days from the date of purchase my check would not be cashed. I put it in the mail the next day. 24 hours after the purchase.

Well, it has been a month and the check was just cashed. Not only was it cashed, but my check has been altered to say 2 year of Turtle Magazine rather than Nick Jr.

The name of the kid who sold me the magazines is Kenny Rowe and his number is 013914. We have already contacted the bank and have put a fraud alert out on this company. Its rediculous to run a business this way and I highly advise no one else purchase things from this company.

Tucson, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2006 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Readers-Across-America-RAA/Denver-Colorado-80211/Readers-Across-America-RAA-ripoff-Denver-Colorado-187049. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Readers Across America RAA